Upcoming Live Webinars-Social Work Test Preparation
Wednesday, May 10, 2023
Sign up here: https://form.jotform.com/21115...
Sunday, May 21, 2023
Finally, a Social Work Licensing Preparation Webinar that gives you the tools for preparing for your ASWB licensing exam! Whether you are preparing for your LBSW, LMSW or LCSW-C exam, this webinar will prepare you for the challenge.
This webinar will help participants learn how to effectively answer test questions with clarity and understanding. Participants will learn a systematic way to approach the exam questions.
Attendees will practice test questions, understand how the Code of Ethics applies to the exam, and receive a clear and simple studying plan.
During this workshop participants will:
- Receive an individualized assessment, take a practice exam, score it, and review the results
- Understand the dynamics of the License exam
- Learn the simple "Flow test strategies" (3-step process to answer any question)
- Learn how to reduce and manage anxiety before and during the exam
- Study and develop a simple studying plan
- Take a Pre-test and Post-test
What is the "Flow" Test Strategy?
- It is a systematic way to answer exam questions from beginning to the end.
- It brings clarity and understanding of each question.
- It provides a systematic process to answer questions using the code of ethics, social work roles, and skills.