Pathways To The Social Work Licensing Exam
(LMSW and LCSW-C Exams)
Have you taken the Social Work Licensing Exam one or more times, and feel discouraged and anxious about taking it again?
Have you been out of school for a while and feel nervous about taking the Exam?
Are you taking the Exam for the first time and want to be prepared?
This unique 5-hour workshop was designed just for you!
During this workshop participants will:
- Receive an individualized assessment, take a mock exam, score it, and review the results
- Understand the dynamics of the License exam
- Learn simple test taking strategies
- Learn how to reduce and manage anxiety before and during the exam
- Study and develop a simple studying plan
- Learn a simple 3-step process to answer the test questions quickly and effectively
- Small group workshops for the personal attention you need to be prepared!!
Upcoming Group Workshops for LMSW & LCSW-C exams.
Each workshop includes materials/strategies for both exams.
Trainer: Dionne Aldridge, LCSW-C
Special: Cost $119
To pay at the door there will be an extra fee of $15. Please complete the form.
Sunday 01/13/19 Rescheduled for 1/20/19
Sunday 01/20/19 (space available)
Sunday 02/10/19 (space available)
Thursday 3/14/19 (click here to register) Sponsored by Ceyou.org at the Owings Mills Library
Sunday, 3/31/19 (space available)
17 Warren road, suite 20, Pikesville, Maryland 21208
(3 blocks from the Pikesville Library off of Reisterstown road)
*****For all workshop dates (except 3/14/19) to register complete the form below.
Sign up now (limited slots)
Complete the form and include workshop date.